Complex aromas of sweet spices, polished oak and fresh stone fruits on the nose.
The Palate shows off more complexity and is extremely well balanced. Fruity and zesty, yet dry, with a nutty, spicy character that leads up to an incredibly long finish.
Penny Blue Single Estate Mauritian Rum is distilled from the molasses of our home-grown sugar canes, carefully matured in oak and bottled at the Medine Estate on the tropical Island of Mauritius.
A true expression of our terroir, Penny Blue can proudly claim to be an authentic Single Estate Mauritian Rum
- Full amber gold.
- Honeyed, full fruitiness and delicate spice.
- Bright and rich with concentrated burnt orange, passion fruit and spice. Playfully fruity, with balancing tannins and spicy outcrops.
FACTS FOR THE COLLECTOR
- Only 10290 bottles are available worldwide.
- The oldest rum in this batch is 13 years old and the youngest is 7 years old.
- Matured in Cognac (62%), Whisky (30%) and Bourbon and Whisky Casks (8%).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.