Calling all cider-loving scoundrels and rogues! You won't want to miss our first ever cider event on Thursday 16 February at 6pm. We are particularly excited to have the evil genius behind̴Ì_Scoundrels and Rogues Craft Cider̴Ì_with us on the night to guide you through the tasting. Get your tickets now...with only 30 tickets available, it would be an offence not to.̴Ì_
̴Ì_Your $25 ticket includes 100-150mL pours each of 8 different ciders, guided tasting by the cidermaker Paul Donaldson, plus shared̴Ì_cheeseboard.
̴Ì_Cider tasting menu:
- Morally Bankrupt Pear Cider 2016 (New Release)
- Repeat Offender Dry Cider 2015 (New Release)
- Pleasantly Corrupted Cider 2014 (Gold Medal, NZ Cider Awards)
- Evil Genius Imperial Cider 2014 (Gold Medal, NZ Cider Awards)
- Cold Shoulder Ice Cider 2014 (Gold Medal, NZ Cider Awards)
- 3̴Ì_aged vintages of Pleasantly Corrupted (2012, 2013, & 2015)
̴Ì_NOTE: Paper tickets will not be issued for the event. Just show up to the event with̴Ì_your receipt (either printed or on your phone).